Operation of the Game
|F2 ~ F12||Macro||I||Inventory||H||Ancient animal||,||Map|
|1~0||Quick slot||P||Party||Z||Run||.||Save location|
|Ctrl+1~0||Quick slot page||[||Chatting Macro Setup||X||Rest||Alt+V||Name|
|Q||Quest||]||Chatting window Setup||C||Information|
When you press F12 button during the play, screenshot will be taken and saved in the screenshot folder inside of the KalOnline folder.
How to do battle
1. Attack : click target with left mouse button
2. Aim target : use tab key and aim at the nearest target
- Click tab : change target during battle
- Click esc : cancel to aim target
3. [Attack] action : use hotkey [ ` ] (located next to 1 on the keyboard)
4. Quick slot : press 1-0 number keys to use skill in quick slot
- Automatic Skill : use skill with number key without mouse click(on/off)
- Automatic Attack : change from skill attack to normal attack after exhausting MP(on/off)
*NOTE : Magician and Archer can’t use automatic attack. Also, some skills of Kight and Thief aren’t applied, too.
-/suicide: Go back to town by killing oneself, but with a loss of exp.
-@whisper[character name] [content]: Sending a whisper to another character
-/trade [character name]: Requesting a trade to another character. This could be supported by the action/moving icon
-/coordinates: Identifying a current player’s coordinate
-/party [character name]: Requesting a party to another character. This could be supported by the action/moving icon
- /refusetrade: Automatically reject all the trade requests. No message of trade permission will be shown
- /allowtrade: Cancel the refusal status for trade/Cancel all the trade rejection state
- /refuseparty: Automatically reject all the party requests. No message of party permission will be shown
- /allowparty: Cancel the refusal status for party/Cancel all the party rejection state
-/duel [character name]: Requesting a duel (PvP) to another character
- This function can move to NPC automatically when you achieved a quest.
- The button has lower end of left on Quest mission table.
- However, you can't use when you accept a quest and play a quest in progress.
- If you achieve a quest and click "Auto navigation", you can go to NPC automatically.